My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Dancing Leaves

Hello and welcome!
Today I have a card that I made with
"Tree Losing Leaves" (#34502) from Eureka! Stamps
For the background I used a couple different colors of Distress Ink.
I rubbed some ink onto my craft mat, spritzed it with water and then laid some white card stock into it.
Once it was dry I stamped the "Tree Losing Leaves" image onto it, then colored it with FlexMarkers.

On the inside of the card I stamped
"When I See" (#34902) also from Eureka! Stamps

Thanks for stopping by today, leave a comment if you will
and come again soon.
Be sure to pop on over to the Eureka! Stamps store and see all the wonderful images and sentiments offered in both red rubber and digital stamps.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

Roxie said...

Wonderful job with the background!