My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Monday, August 27, 2012

I think I can!

Welcome to another challenge post for Eureka! Stamps
Today our theme is "Anything Goes"
I decided to show you another school themed card.
I made this with "I Think I Can" (#5311) from Eureka! Stamps
When my children were in elementary school (they are now 22 & 20)
I used to like to put little cards into their lunch, their back pack, under their pillow, in a shoe, well, you get the idea.
They always seemed to love the little notes of encouragement that they found in odd places.
This card would be perfect for that! 
The card measures approximately
1 7/8" x 1 3/4"

I inked the 'grass' and 'sky' with Distress Ink then stamped the image with Memento Ink.
I then stamped it again on red card stock and fussy cut the train.
The smoke was stamped onto white card stock and colored with  a FlexMarker then fussy cut.
Then the pieces were adhered over the stamped image on the card.

If I were to use this card for one of my children when they were little
I would have written inside "I know you can!"

If you check out the "Teacher Stamps" section in the Eureka! Stamps store you will find many, many of these adorable little stamps that can be purchased in red rubber or digital stamps.
Sure wish I would have had these when my kids were little!

Thanks for stopping by today, leave a comment if you will 
and come again soon!
I hope you'll pop on over the the Eureka! Stamps blog and join in the fun.

7 comments:

rebecca @ older and wisor said...

One of my favorite books growing up - so cute!

Unknown said...

I love this cute little card! I used to do the same thing. You're right, this little card would be perfect.

Ciska said...

What a cute idea to leave little notelets for your children! This is a great example, would work well with a big test coming up :)

Beate said...

What a darling image and card!
Have a great weekend!
Hugs and smiles

Candy C said...

Hey Kristie!!! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment!! That means the world to me. I hope that you will join in on the challenge. Lots of possibilities to win prizes. Have a wonderful week! <3 Candy

kisatrtle said...

So cute

Roxie said...

Real cute card, great image and sentiment...I don't remember either one and I'm wondering how that's possible when I own so many Eureka images!