My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Swap card

I thought I had posted this card over a month ago,
but apparently not, so here it is now.
Better late than never!
I am in a newly formed "Swap" group
and I think I'm gonna totally enjoy this group. 
We are a group of stampers that met a long time ago
 online and have just reconnected and formed a group on Facebook.
Our first swap was to make a KISS card.
That is Keep It Simple Sweetheart!
I was to make a card for my friend Becky,
I knew she liked the beach, so I went with the beach theme.
I used "Shell Background" (#58102) from
I stamped the image twice onto white card stock.
Once with brown Color Box Fluid Chalk Ink
and once with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.
I used the brown one for the background
and colored the shells with FlexMarkers on the black one.
I fussy cut the shells and then adhered them to the background with
foam tape.

It's hard to get a good shot showing the dimension on the card,
but this one shows a little of it.
I think Becky enjoyed receiving my card and I can't wait to see what we will be doing in our next swap.
Thanks for stopping by today!
I hope your summer is going well
and you are enjoying some beautiful weather.
 
Until next time, Happy Crafting!


No comments: