My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Our Art Swap Card

Hi all!
Today I'd like to share the card I made for
Our Art Swap Group.
This one was to be black and white and one other color.
I stamped "Baroque Background" from Eureka Stamps
onto white card stock, then punched out 4 squares.
These were adhered to black card stock, then onto red card stock.
I used the Swiss Dots embossing folder for the white card stock layer.
I embossed the bottom and the top of the white card stock leaving a space without embossing where I stamped the sentiment
which is from
The card below is the first card I made for this swap,
but it wasn't just what I wanted,
so I put that one aside and made the one above.
 
Thanks for stopping by today to see what I've been up to lately.
Please leave a comment if you will and come again soon.
 
Until next time, Happy Crafting!
 

No comments: