My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Saturday, November 9, 2013

We have a winner!!!!

Our Handmade Gifts Blog Hop has come to an end.
If you haven't seen all the great gift ideas that the Design Team member posted, you can still see them. 
Here is my hop post
Now for what you've been waiting for,
the winner from my blog of 2 digital images of her choice from
I put all the comments in a "hat" and drew out one
and the winner is:
 
Lisadwb
"You have been a busy little worker bee! Lots of good ideas!"
 
Just because you didn't win here, doesn't mean you didn't win.
You had a chance on each blog in the hop as well as
the Grand Prize on the
so hop over and see the list of winners.
And Lisadwb go and check out the details
on how to get those digi stamps.
Congrats!
 
Until next time, Happy Crafting!
 
 

1 comment:

Lisadwb said...

Thank you, Kristie!! Now the hard part,deciding which ones I "need". :-)