My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Friday, November 8, 2013

Mini albums

Hello all!
About a year ago, my cousin asked me to make
a couple mini albums for her. 
She will be so glad to find out
that I have finally made them for her.
Below you'll see pictures of all the pages in the two albums.
Each page has a tag that pulls out of the end
as well as tags that are in the "short" pockets.
These minis are made from envelopes and are easy as can be.
You can find a tutorial on
Going Buggy
one of my favorite blogs.
Now have a look at my minis.
I was asked to make a boy one and a girl one.
Here is the "boy" book.


 


 

And book number 2, the "girl" book.






I hope you've enjoyed my mini albums
and have been inspired in by them.
Why not follow the link above to
Going Buggy
and learn how to make your own mini? 
They are lots of fun and make great gifts.
 
Thanks for stopping by today,
leave a comment if you will and
come again soon.
Until next time, Happy Crafting!

No comments: