My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Monday, January 20, 2014

3 Favorite Embellishments

Hello blog fans!
Today we start a new challenge on the
This weeks theme is
"Use 3 Favorite Embellishments"
I used
"Cool Cat With Shades" (#23902) from
Eureka! Stamps for this card
I stamped Cool Cat onto white card stock
colored him with water color crayons and fussy cut him.
For my 3 favorite embellishments I used
1.  The sunglasses.  I bought several pair of these sunglasses a long time ago.  They were on clearance and had pins on the backs. I cut the pins off and have used them on cards and layouts when I can.  I love them.
2.  Ribbon is another of my favorite embellishments, so I tied a bow for a tie around his neck.
3.  I have these little wood stars that I just love.  I covered them with a bit of Glossy Accents and dipped them into gold glitter.
I thought I could write
"You're a star!"
inside.
Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you've been inspired in some way.
I'd love to see some of your favorite embellishments,
so pop over to the Eureka! blog and check out the
challenge particulars.
Come again soon.
 
Until next time, Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

Zella said...

Not only are you the queen of the water color crayons...but now you have a new title - Queen of Fussy Cutting! :) And Kristie, those glasses - they are a hoot!!!
Blessings,
Zella