My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Monday, January 13, 2014

Bundle Up It's Cold Outside

Hello crafting friends!
I hope you've been staying warm through the "Polar Vortex"
The theme for this weeks
Eureka! Stamps Challenge
is coincidentally
"Bundle Up It's Cold Outside"
for my card I chose to use
"Snow Background" (#27301) and
"Snow Scene Circle" (#17301)
both from
Eureka! Stamps
 
I stamped Snow Background onto white card stock with
Versa Mark ink and embossed it with white
embossing powder.
I then used Distress Inks to color over the embossed image.
The embossing resists the color leaving snow in a blue sky.
I stamped the Snow Scene Circle onto white card stock and colored
it with water color crayons then fussy cut around the scene.
There are snowflakes around the whole scene, but I cut them out.
The particulars for the challenge can be found on the
I hope you have been inspired and will join
the challenge and check out
 the other inspiration pieces on the blog.
 
Thanks for stopping by today,
I hope you'll come again soon.
Stay warm!
Until next time, Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

Zella said...

So pretty Kristie!! The snow background comes to life and you colored the snow scene beautifully!!