My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Monday, August 4, 2014

Add a button challenge

Hi All!
Time for another Eureka! Stamps Challenge.
This week the theme is
"Add A Button"
All the particulars for the challenge can be found at
I have used
"Best Ice Cream" (#20201) from
Eureka! Stamps
Summertime is ice cream time, so I made this
simple card with an ice cream theme and 
used buttons as the ice cream.
I scored some kraft card stock
cut it into cone shapes and sanded it a bit.
I simply adhered the button onto the cone with ATG tape
then used the same to stick it to the card.
A card like this would be cute for an invitation
to a party.  Ice cream is always fun.
Thanks for stopping by today,
come again soon.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

Lisadwb said...

OK, you had me going. I saw it was "Add a button" challenge but I thought I wasn't seeing a button!!Tricky!
Great idea using a button for the ice cream.