My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Thursday, August 28, 2014

M is for Maynard

Today I wanted to share the piece I made for our home.
I cut this out of black vinyl with my Silhouette Cameo
and put it into a 9" x 9" floating frame.
The vinyl goes on a piece of glass,
another piece goes over the top of it.
The 2 sandwiched pieces go into the frame together and 
create a floating design.
I'm very happy with the results.
We haven't decided where we will hang it yet,
but it will be somewhere that people will see it.

Thanks for stopping by today.
I hope you'll come again soon.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

karalschuknecht said...

I love this Kristie.

Susan (rainy) said...

What a beautiful project for your home! Love the floating frame design.