My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Thursday, May 7, 2015

Grab Bags

This past weekend my friends Jen, Danielle and I 
hosted a weekend long scrapbooking crop.
There were 20 of us gathered at 
for a weekend filled with crafting fun and socializing.
We always have some fun games and I took care of 
getting the prizes together.
I made 8 grab bags as prizes,
and of course, I couldn't leave them as plain brown bags.
I used 4 different flower stamps.
I stamped and colored them on pages of an old book
then adhered them to white card stock and simply
stapled them to the tops of the bags.




I think they turned out very pretty.
For the "big" prizes I simply make tags.
I forgot to take pictures of the prize "baskets" 
but at least I did take pictures of the tags.
They were stamped onto book pages and mounted on
card stock.
Easy peasy!
I think the ladies at the crop liked them all.
And we did have a wonderful time.
What I did I do at the crop?
I'll show you that in another post soon.

Thanks for stopping by today.
Have a wonderful day!
I hope you are having wonderful weather
like we are in the Western New York area.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!


No comments: