My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Taking a leave for a bit!

Hello blog friends!
I know many of you have been checking in and I'm sorry
there hasn't been much posted lately.
I'll be taking a leave from blogging for a little while.
I'm having a hip replacement on June 1st and will be 
unable to do much crafting and posting for a little bit.
I may pop in now and then a post something, 
so check back now and then.
Thanks for your support!
See you again soon.
Keep creating!

1 comment:

rebecca @ older and wisor said...

Wishing you a very smooth surgery and speedy recovery, my friend!!!!