My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

It's been a while!

Hello crafty friends!

It's been quite a while since I last posted and it's been
8 weeks since I had my hip replacement surgery.
I'm doing very well, walking with a cane most of the time, 
but with no cane for short distances.

I haven't had the chance to do much crafty stuff,
but I sure am hoping to get to some soon.

I have some layouts that I need to cut some titles for 
and a few other projects in mind.

I did help my sister in law out and made a banner for 
a baby shower she was having, but silly old me
didn't think to take a picture of it before it left,
so now there is no picture to show you.
I must say that I did enjoy making it.

My summer has been going well,
of course there has been a lot of relaxing.
Now I want to get back to doing some crafting and
blogging.

So keep checking back and hopefully I'll have something
to show you very soon.

Hope you are having a fun and creative summer.
See you again soon!

2 comments:

rebecca @ older and wisor said...

I'm so happy that the surgery went well and you're on the mend!!

Susan (rainy) said...

So good to see you back and to hear that your surgery went well and that you are recovering nicely. Looking forward to some crafty posts! :)