My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Washi Tape Card

Hello crafters!
The other day I was crafting and was having a tough time
figuring out what to make.  I picked up my notebook
that is full of pictures of cards and layouts that I like.
I never copy a card or layout as it is shown
in a picture, but I use it for inspiration.
I found this picture from
I loved the idea of using Washi tape like this
on a card.  So I used that for inspiration,
dug out the tape I had with me and got to work.
Here is what I came up with
It's the same concept, but a totally different look.
to stamp the heart in the center and
Distresss ink for the rest of the panel.
Sorry I don't have the stamp set here, 
so I can't tell you what company they are from.
I'm okay with how it turned out, 
but not crazy about it.
I know it would be much better if the colors of
the tape I had were lighter and brighter..
I will definitely be using this technique again.

Thanks for stopping by today,
I hope you've been inspired to give this
technique of using Washi tape like this a try.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
and you may find better prices elsewhere.
I am in no way promoting any particular site.


No comments: