My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Make Up Stencils

Hi everyone.
Today I have something a little different to show you.
Y'all know I love my Silhouette Cameo,
I've found another use for it and vinyl.
These are "Make Up Stencils"
My daughter loves make up and although she hasn't
blogged in a while, she has put a lot up on Instagram.
She needed some stencils to use when she was doing
swatches of different make ups.
She wanted different shapes and sizes and these are 
a few of what I came up with.
The lips are, of course for lipstick swatches
Here's how she uses them.
She weeds out the lip part of the stencil,
She takes off the backing and sticks the vinyl to her hand,
Then covers it with lip color, and removes the stencil.
How cool is that?!?!
This is one she uses on her arm for 
eye shadows and blushes.
Again, apply the make up,
and remove the stencil and you have make up 
swatches.
For something like this, she asked me to make
stencils that have the same kind of shape as the 
make up pallet,
showing them in the same placement on her arm.
If you're interested check her out on instagram
#clumsy_girl_makeup

There are so many things you can do with a
Silhouette Cameo!
Keep coming up with more things all the time.
Thanks for visiting.
Come again soon, you never know what your find on
Kristie Kreates.


No comments: