My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Unicorn Envelope

Hi everyone! 
Have you ever been out shopping and see something
that you know you just have to pick up and send to a friend
or family member?
That's what happened one day when I was browsing around
in Michael's.
I found the cutest stickers that had unicorns,
I had to get them for my little God Daughter, Andrea.
She absolutely is all about unicorns, I guess at 6 yrs old
that is pretty normal.
My problem was that I didn't have an envelope that they would
fit into.  I wanted to send them to her rather than wait until
I saw her again.  Doesn't everyone love to get mail?
So I made an envelope to fit them.
I have a pad of paper that I picked up at Hallo's, 
which is a paper store in Brunswick, Ohio.
They have all kinds and sizes of paper and this pad 
is large, sturdy paper.
I made the envelope and stamped and heat embossed 
images all over it, leaving space for the address, return
address and stamps.
I think it turned out pretty cute and I'm sure she'll 
love getting this in the mail.
I had a lot of fun making this for Andrea.
Have you ever decorated any envelopes?
I love doing it, but don't do it all that often,
need to take the time to decorate them more.
How fun to get something pretty in the mail?!?!
Thanks for stopping by today,
I hope you'll give mail art a try,
if you need some ideas, a great place to get 
inspiration is from
Kristina Werner,
she does a mail art video every month.
Kristina is one of my favorite artists,
check her out, you won't be disappointed, 
she does beautiful cards too.
Until next time,
give mail art a try!



Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.



No comments: