My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Friday, May 4, 2018

More Holiday Themed Crop Ideas

Hello!
In my last post I was talking about our 
holiday themed weekend crop.
For this crop we had the biggest group we've ever hosted.
There were several new people, so I thought
it would be a good idea to have name plates on the tables
so everyone could learn names.
I had little tent name plates and decided
to add some holiday themed stamps to them.
Each cropper was to put their name on it and color
it if they chose to.
Here is what I came up with.

All these stamps are available through

Thanks for stopping by and spending time with me,
come again soon.
Until then,
happy stamping!


No comments: