My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Sunday, June 30, 2019

Challenge Swap #3

It's time to show you my
creation for Challenge Swap #3 with 
my crafty friends group.
This month the theme was
"The birds and the bees"
I made this little wall hanging for my friend Marie.
I'm hoping she will hang it in her craft/sewing room.
The background was created by smooching ink onto
a slick surface, adding water and then placing the 
water color paper into the puddles of ink.
The birds are from Tim Holtz, Crazy Birds set.
I got these along with the dies at Michael's, 
but have never seen them again and can't find a link
to the set anywhere.
I did no line coloring with watercolors and this is the first
time I've liked the results with this technique.
I fussy cut them to add to the background piece.
The bees are from a set from Honey Bee Stamps
"Bee Hive" which also has a matching die set.
The wording was stamped with a Dyan Reavely
alpha set, "Dy's Alpha"

I love how this turned out and
Marie loved it too.

Thanks for stopping by to spend some time
with me today.
I hope you've been inspired in some way.
Come again soon,
you never know what you'll find on
KristieKreates



Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.

No comments: