My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Sunday, June 16, 2019

Father's Day Card

Hello everyone!
Welcome to my blog, so glad you have stopped
by today.
Today I'm showing you the card I made for my
son for Father's Day.
He daughter, Marie Cathrine, is due to be born in November,
so I wanted to give him a little something to celebrate
Father's Day.

He and Sara have 2 cats, so I thought this
Crazy Kitty Set would be perfect for his card.
I stamped it with VersaFine Onyx Black Ink and
colored it with colored pencils.
For his gift I found a lovely frame
that says
"I loved you before I met you"
I thought it would be perfect
for a picture of him and Marie.

Thanks for stopping today,
I hope you had a wonderful Father's Day.
Come again soon.
Until then, tell a father how important he is.

No comments: