My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Thursday, July 11, 2019

Mixed Media Art Class

Hi there!
I like to do all different kinds of crafts
and art projects. When I saw a class advertised
for a mixed media project, I decided I wanted to
take it.  My daughter, Kelsie, joined me for the class.
We both totally enjoyed it.

Here is a picture of me with Chaitali Dekhtawala, the instructor.
You can follow her on Instagram
My Creative Color Palette
If you are in the Buffalo, NY area, she does
classes and parties.  Check her out.
She was wonderful and went through the project
step by step.  We all had our choices, but she explained
how to use and layer the different elements.
It was interesting to see the difference in everyone's projects
when we were all given the same instruction.

This is my finished project.
I love how it turned out and I'm sure
I'll be doing more mixed media artwork.

Thanks for spending time with me today.
I hope you'll return again soon.
Until then,
try something new and different.

No comments: