My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Tuesday, August 6, 2019

2nd Birthday Shirt



Hello blog fans!
Today I have an adorable shirt that I helped my

 daughter in law make.
It was for a little girl's 2nd birthday party.
The party was a Curious George theme and so
was the shirt.
Sara did all the cutting and I did the work with
the heat press.

This is actually the 2nd shirt we made.
The first one, the sizing was all wrong and
George was way too small.
So Sara recut the HTV and we made this one.



Here is the little cutie in her birthday shirt.

And the back.
I think we got the sizing just right on
the 2nd shirt.

Thanks for stopping in today,
I hope you are creating something
wonderful today.
Until next time,
measure twice and cut once.


No comments: