My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Monday, May 24, 2021

I'm Back!

 Hello crafty friends!

Things have been a bit crazy around here the last couple months,
but either they are slowing down, or I'm getting used to it.
Our new garage structure will be finished in the next few days,
but we still will have to get the electrical put in, the door put on
and the floor coated.  
All the possessions that we were able to salvage are sitting in bins in
our house waiting to be taken back to the garage, or they are in the yard
along the back of the house and fence.  I can't wait to have things back in order again!



It took a while to get the supplies to build the garage, so in the meantime we had
the same company build us a new deck and we are loving it.
It's a wonderful calming happy place to sit and relax.
I see many happy times being spent out there.


Hopefully, now I can get back on a regular schedule of posting
every few days.  I have a couple cards and several scrapbook layouts
to share with y'all, so I will get to work on those posts and see you soon.
Thanks for visiting Kristie Kreates and for your patience while
I recover from our fire!





No comments: