My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Birthday Card and Envelope

Hello everyone and welcome!
Today I have a card and envelope to share with you.
I needed a birthday card for a friend and chose this one
from my stash.  I'm sure I have shared this one with you before.
I was inspired by Cee Cee who is one of my favorite watercolor
artists.  I follow her on YouTube and Instagram
Creationsceecee
She has very calming videos and her work is beautiful.
I wanted to make this special, so decided to make a
mail art envelope for the card.
The card itself is an uncommon size, so I made an envelope for
it with my 
I used 1070AA ZINNIAS
and colored them with my 
I think it will make her smile when she receives it.

Thanks for stopping by today to see what I've been creating
lately.  Hope you'll come again soon.
You never know what you'll see on 
Kristie Kreates.

No comments: