My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Tuesday, June 6, 2023

Taking a little break

 Hello crafty people!

It's a pretty busy time right now, so I'm going to 

take a break from posting for a little bit.

For now, I'll leave you with some pictures of

my amazing, smart, energetic, beautiful grandchildren.
















See you soon!
Looks like I have a lot to scrapbook here.
Hope your weather is beautiful and you are 
enjoying your spring/summertime.

I'll be back posting in the near future.
See you then.








No comments: