My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Friday, June 30, 2023

Father's Day Gift

Hello and Welcome!
I know Father's Day is quite a while ago, but 
I want to share this little project with you.
This could be made for any reason,
birthday, father's day, Christmas
what ever.
I saw it somewhere on the internet and saved 
the picture to my computer.
I didn't have any flat Lego's, so I asked my
Buy Nothing Group for them and 
someone came through.
Marie (3.5yrs old) and I made this
together.  She decided that we should put them
in this order.  Then we glued the eyes on together.
I used my label maker and added the names and
greeting.  Put it in a frame and there was a 
cute gift for Daddy.

Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope you 
like this little project and might think about 
making one for someone special in you life.
Come again soon.
Until then,
make something fun.

 

No comments: