My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Tuesday, July 4, 2023

Father's Day or Any Time Cards

Hello crafty people!
Today I'm showing you the cards I made for Father's Day.
I think they would work for any occasion, just change
the sentiment and you'll have the card you need.
I used a die that I have in my stash for this card.
I cut the hexagon shapes in a few different papers.
I then glued the outline to a piece of burlap paper,
I used different sizes and patterns to fill in some of
the spaces and glued them down.
Added the sentiment and glued the whole thing
to a kraft card base.
I really love how this turned out.
Great masculine card.
This die was one I bought from Temu.
My friend Judy gave me the die to cut this one
out.  I used a blue piece for the outline and a piece of
the Disney paper for all the inside pieces.
Now I also have the outline and blue pieces for another card.
My grandchildren gave this one to their Daddy for Father's day.
This die is great for all kind of cards.
This die is from Kokorosa but I wasn't able to find
it on their site.  Maybe it's just me, or they have discontinued it.

Thanks for stopping by to check out what I've been up to.
I hope you've been inspired in some way and will come
again soon.
Until then,
play with some dies.

 

No comments: