My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Thursday, July 20, 2023

Masculine Card

Hello creative people!
Today I have a masculine card to show you.
I recently got these little gears from Temu
and thought it was time to use some of them.
I love how this card turned out.
I have this wonderful burlap "paper" in my stash and wanted 
to use some of it.  It has a paper lining on the back,
so I frayed the edges and cut the edges of the paper off.
I then glued it to the card base with 3 in 1 glue.
3 in 1 glue is one of my favorites and holds just 
about anything.
I then arranged the gears and used the 3 in 1 to adhere
them also.
The "thinking of you" sentiment was stamped onto a 
scrap of kraft card stock, trimmed down and inked around
the edges, then adhered to the front of the card.
I'm very happy with how it turned out and next time I
need a masculine card, I'll have one at the ready.

Thanks for stopping in today to see what I've been up to.
I hope you have been inspired in some way
and will come back soon.
Until then.
use your stash!

 

No comments: