My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Monday, July 24, 2023

Asher's Birthday Decorations

Welcome!
Today I have some things to show you from
my grandson, Asher's, birthday party.
I love when Sara asks for help with crafty things.
I started off by making the invitations for the party.
It took a bit of figuring, but I loved doing it.
I think they turned out adorable.
Sara asked me to make a banner for Asher's high chair.
She showed me a picture with an idea and said to go with what
ever I wanted.  I found pieces of bright colored fabric at 
the Dollar Tree and just cut them into strips.
I tied a few of the strips together and 
attached the "ribbons" to them.
For the Cookie Monster and Elmo,
I printed out the pictures of them, fussy cut them,
then laminated them.  I attached them with
gourd pins
Here's our birthday boy in the high chair with his
Sesame Street banner.
Sara found a cute book for everyone at the
party to sign, so she asked me to make a sign for it.
This is what I came up with.
She sent me the little poem, but I have no idea
where she got it or who to credit it to.
The book started out on the gift table,
but it didn't stay there very long.
Everyone was happy to sign it.
She also wanted a sign to hang near the gift table.
She told me what she needed it to say and to 
have at it.  I had a ball!
I printed the Elmo and fussy cut him.
The number 1, I found a picture and printed it
inside a number 1 then fussy cut that.
All the letters and balloons were also fussy cut 
and glued to the poster board.
Sign with the "It's my birthday" board on the 
gift table.
This was one of my favorite things that I made.
A Happy Birthday banner with all different 
Sesame Street characters.  I love how it turned out.
These were my other favorites.
I love making customized shirts for the kid.
Mr One-derful 
was made using my Silhouette Cameo and HTV
I think it turned out very cute.
Here is Mr. One-derful himself with Mommy.
Abby Cadabby is Marie's favorite character,
so I made this shirt for her.
Here she is in her shirt.
Kelsie and Sara put together
these trays.
Cookie Monster was made with 
blueberries and blackberries with 
little cups of dip for his eyes.
Oscar was made with veggies and olives
with dip for his eyes.
Big bird was cheese and crackers.
Dip with little tomato slices and blueberries
for his eyes.
I thought they did a great job on 
the platters.
And last, but not least,
here is the card I made for Asher.
I used a die from Kokorosa Studio
(unfortunately, I can't find it on their site.)
I printed the picture of the characters and fussy cut them
to add to the front of the card.
The sentiment is one I have in my stash.
I thought it was perfect for his Sesame Street themed party.
The party was wonderful and we had a fabulous time.

Thanks for stopping by today.
I hope you have enjoyed your time here 
and were inspired in some way.
Come again soon, you never know what your find
on Kristie Kreates.
Until then,
just be creative!









Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.


 

No comments: