My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Saturday, July 8, 2023

Apron for Marie

Hello and welcome!
When my granddaughter, Marie, saw that fabric in the
background of this picture, she said
"That should be for my apron."
That is just what I had planned for it.
So I got my trusty old Kenmore out and started 
planning and cutting.
I pretty much guesstimated the size and got it pretty
good.  She'll be able to wear it for a while too.
Here is the final product.
For the strap around the neck, I used 2 binder rings and 
looped the tie through them and this worked out great.
I made this for Marie from fabric that I got from my local
 She wears it a lot when she's 
cooking and baking with Mommy.
She has her own aprons here too.
This picture is taken from a TicTok that 
she did.  You can see some of her on TicTok
saramaynard7

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you are inspired in some way
and will come again soon.
Until then,
Cook/bake with a child.


 

No comments: