My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Friday, July 28, 2023

Fun at the Fair

Hello craft fans!
Today I have a layout to share with you.
The Erie County Fair is a huge deal in our area.  
It's one of the biggest county fairs in the country.
Last August, G-Pa and Aunt Zoe
took Marie for a visit and had a wonderful time.
I had to do a layout with these adorable pictures.
She does love having her face painted,
and doesn't like it cleaned off later either.
He eyebrows were green for days.

Thanks for stopping in for a visit.
I hope you will come again soon.
Until then,
have some summer fun!

 

No comments: