My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Thursday, January 25, 2024

Birthday Banner

Good day crafty people!
Marie's birthday was in November and this year
she wanted a super hero party.
Since she turned 4, her super heroes are from
Teen Titans, PJ Masks and Power Puff Girls.

I simply printed the characters and letters onto
white card stock and cut them into banners.
She loved the banner and all the decorations
that we had for her party.
The banner pieces were strung together with multi colored
string.
The whole party was a big success.
Now I wonder what she'll be looking for next year for
her theme.

Thanks for stopping by today.
I hope you'll come again soon.
You never know what you'll find on 
Kristie Kreates.

 

No comments: