My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Monday, January 29, 2024

I love Bubba Shirt

Hello crafty friends!
Today I'm showing you a shirt that I made for my
Grandson, Asher, for Christmas.
They have a pit mix whose name is 
Buster Brown.  Asher calls him Bubba and they
love each other immensely.
This isn't actually Buster's picture,
but it does look a lot like him.
Sara saw a shirt that said
I Love Bubba! and thought
it would be cute for Asher.
They didn't expect a picture on it though.
It turned out so cute and he looks
adorable wearing it.

Thanks for the check in.
I hope you enjoyed your time here
and will come again soon.
Until then,
tell someone, even if it's your pet, that you love them!










 

No comments: