My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Tuesday, February 6, 2024

Elf On The Shelf 2022 Book

Hello everyone!
I know we are way past Christmas time, but
I wanted to share this 
Elf on a Shelf 
book with y'all.
Every year my gandkids receive a book 
with pictures of the year before in it.
Bernadette and Bernard bring the book to them
when they come.
Here is the book brought this last Christmas.
It's never too early to get started on the next 
book.
Yes, there are a lot of pictures in this post,
but nothing to read this time, until the end.




























Thanks for stopping by for a visit.
I hope you have been inspired in some way.
Come again soon, until then,
make something fun for a child in your life.

 

No comments: