My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Saturday, February 17, 2024

Mini Junk Journal Ornament

Hello crafty people!
Today I have an ornament that I made
for my friend for Christmas in 2022.
Yes, 2022!
I totally forgot to take pictures of it
before I gave it to her and finally remembered
a couple months ago when I visited her.
She is big into junk journals and got me
hooked on them too, so thought it would be
the perfect ornament for her.
She doesn't have it on her Christmas tree,
but keeps it out year round on the top of her desk.
The signatures are hand sewn into the cover
and every page is different.
I totally enjoyed making it and I'm glad she
loves it too.
There are a lot of pictures and I know some of
them aren't the best, but I hope you
enjoy seeing it anyway.





















Thanks for stopping by today to see what I have 
to show you.
I hope you've enjoyed your time here and will
come again soon.
Until then,
try something in miniature.

 

No comments: