My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Friday, September 20, 2024

First Day of School Shirt

Hello crafty friends!
Marie started kindergarten a couple weeks ago.
Hard to believe she is almost 5 yrs old.
I made a shirt for her to have her picture taken in.
It says Class of 2037 on the front and I made an
XL pink shirt, as pink is, at this point, her favorite
color.  The idea is to take her picture in it the
first day of school every year.
When she graduates from high school,
all the pictures can be displayed at her
graduation party or in a scrapbook.
She is very proud of her little wild flower
garden behind her, so this is the perfect place
to have her picture taken.
Gosh I love that little girl!

Thanks for stopping by today,
I hope you'll come again soon.
Until then,
be creative!



 

No comments: