My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Thursday, September 26, 2024

Clouds for Clumsy Cloud Gifts

Hello craft lovers!
Today I'm showing you some clouds I made
for my girls and their business.
Their business name is 
They asked if I could make some clouds
to hang in their booth at craft shows.
Of course, I said sure.
I bought a yard of white felt at Michael's.
Did you know that Michael's now sells fabric?
They have some beautiful choices and the prices
are fabulous.
I created a cloud on my computer and printed it out
in 3 different sizes.  The clouds were traced onto the felt
then cut out.
I stitched around the edges with the left over crochet thread
from the doilies I made for them and stuffed them
with a little poly-fil.
I think they are going to look cute hanging in their booth.

Thanks for stopping by today,
I hope you will come again soon.
Until then,
use your talents to make something fun.

 

No comments: