My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Wednesday, October 2, 2024

Wedding Layouts - Family

Hello and welcome!
It's been 2 & 1/2 yrs since our daughter got married,
and I'm finally getting close to the end of 
creating their wedding scrapbooks.
Yes, I said scrapbooks.
When I did Jaryd and Sara's books I ended up with
6 full books.
I'm sure Kelsie and Brad's will be just as many books.
Today I have a couple layouts to show you.
These are a couple of our family layouts.
I love these pictures of Dave with Kelsie.
So many beautiful pictures that it was hard to not
 choose all of them.
This layout is Dave, Kelsie and Me.
I love how this turned out.
I wanted to do something a little different,
so I cut the large heart with the same paper
as the other background page.
All the flowers were stamped on coordinating 
papers and fussy cut and arranged on the page.
I've really enjoyed working on these
layouts for the wedding.
Now just to finish them all and get them
together for a Christmas gift for 
Kelsie and Brad.

Thanks for popping in to see what I've been up to.
I hope you have been inspired in some way and
will come again soon.
Until then,
try something new and different.



 

No comments: