My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Monday, October 14, 2024

Halloween Cards for the Grandbabies

Hello crafty people!
I love to make cards to send my grandbabies for
holidays.
Here are the cards I made for them this year for
Halloween.
I have a small stack of burlap paper and decided
it would be perfect to use for their cards
I cut out a pattern with scrap card stock
and traced it onto the back of the
burlap papers, then cut them out.
For the background on the pumpkin, I inked
some clouds for the sky and
cut green paper into grass.
I love googly eyes, so used them for the 
eyes on each card.
I stamped the background on the spider card
with a stamp from my stash and
black ink.  I hung the spider with some 
black thread glued to the card.
Inside the cards I used a simple 
Happy Halloween
greeting.
I think the kids will like receiving these cards
 in the mail.

Thanks for stopping by today.
I hope you will stop in again soon.
Until then,
make a kid smile!




 

No comments: