My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Tuesday, October 8, 2024

Koi Basket

Good day my friends!
My girls keep me busy with projects
for their business.
They wanted a basket that would be a pond for
the Koi fish that they make.
Kelsie and Sara chose the yarn and I made
this basket.
They didn't want it to be totally round, so I made it a 
bit more oval.
And it's not too deep.  
The love how it works with their little
Koi, which are a very popular item for
People love these little fish,
by the way his name is Kevin the Koi.

Thanks for stopping by today,
come again soon.
Until then,
try something new.

 

No comments: