My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Saturday, August 7, 2010

A little treasure.

I was going through my cards a little while back and I found this card. I totally forgot about it. Don't you love when you find something you'd forgotten about? It's like finding a little treasure.

I love this card! Maybe it is just it's simplicity, I don't know. It was a simple card to make using some cardstock from my never ending stash. I used an EKSuccess border punch for the scalloped border. Then I found some matching embroidery floss and these great little buttons. How easy is that? I love this little sentiment stamp from "Stamp Works" who I can't find anywhere on the 'net. The date on the stamp is 2003, so who knows.
I hope you enjoyed your stop here, thanks for coming by. Leave me a comment. Until next time, Happy Crafting!

3 comments:

Thebug415 said...

I really like this! Very simple, yet very very pretty! Love how you did the buttons.

Anonymous said...

Oh what a sweet sweet card!!!!! I love it!!! I also wanted to THANK YOU for your sweet comment on my blog!!

Carol said...

Kristie, this is terrific!!! It's clean and simple and very eye-catching with the buttons, the embroidery floss, and the scallops. I love when we find forgotten treasures!!!