Today I was honored to receive a Stylish Blogger Award from my blogger friend Larelyn. Thank you Larelyn, you are so kind.
Be sure to check out her blog, she has some wonderful projects to show us. Great inspiration!
I will proudly display this award on my sidebar!
1. Thank that person ~ done.
2. Write 8 things about myself for y'all to learn about me.
3. Choose 8 blogs and pay it forward.
4. Let those bloggers know you have given them the award.
Okay, so here goes:
1. I started out as a scrapbooker and said I would never be a card maker. Ha ha ha, now I do both!
2. I am a member of the QKR Stampede Design Team. This is my first design team and I am loving it.
3. I have been married for almost 23 yrs. all to the same man.
4. We have our own photography business. Dave, my hubby, is an amazing photographer and is celebrating 26 yrs in business.
5. I make mouse pads, coasters and notecards with his images on them for our business. I also do custom work with family pics etc. on them. We also sell the pic-folios (some call them squash albums) that I make.
6. I am Mom to 2 wonderful kids, ages 20 and 18.
7. I just had a total hip replacement this past June and am feeling wonderful! It's great to walk with no pain.
8. I have met some amazing people on line, in fact one of my closest friends started out as a cyber-friend!
Here are the 8 blogs I am sharing this award with. Go check them out, you will find some wonderful inspiration there. 7 of them are stamping/papercrafting blogs and 1 is a fabulous writer's blog that I enjoy.
Carol at Stamp Alley
Jessica at The Bug Stampin Momma
Lisa at Blessed Beyond Measure
Sue at Sue's Rubber Stamping Adventures
Rachelle at Rachelle's Writing Spot
Kristen at Blankety Blank Blank
Chris at Creating with Chrissy
Enfys at Going Buggy
Thanks for stopping by today, now hop on over to these other blogs and see what wonderful things they have to offer in the way of inspiration.