My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Friday, November 26, 2010

Sketch Spotlight STVSKSP3

Today I have a card to show you that I made for a sketch challenge on the Stamp TV Site.  If you have never checked out Stamp TV you should.  Gina, of Gina K. Designs, has some wonderful tutorials where she shows lots of great techniques. 

This card was made for the Sketch Spotlight STVSKSP3 challenge. 

I started with a background paper that I created when I was visiting my friend Mary a couple weeks ago.  We learned a really cool technique using water and Smooch to make marbleized paper.  This one turned out to be a very subtle yellow and brown.   I thought it would work great for with the Leaf stamp (#3901)  from QKR Stampede which I stamped with VersaMark  and then used Perfect Pearls to give them color and shine.  Unfortunately, the picture doesn't capture the shimmer and shine.  I adhered the stamped layer onto a metallic bronze paper.

The sentiment is from a $1.00 set I got at ACMoore and is layered onto a piece of the marbleized paper. 

The 3 dots below the sentiment are Stickles.

Thank you for stopping by today, I hope you enjoyed my card.  Leave me a comment if you wish.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh I love the crispness minimalist of this card!!! A very big impact!!! Pretty pretty!!!! I also wanted to THANK YOU for your comment on my blog......86 is VERY impressive!!!!! Just think of all the things she's seen in her lifetime!!! WOW!!! I hope you have a very blessed day!!!