My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Monday, May 2, 2011

Celtic Background card

How are things in your neck of the woods all my blog friends?  Hopefully wonderful!

I've had a chance to use another of my new Eureka! Stamps images.  This is a Celtic Background (#31601) image.  I have loved Celtic knots for quite some time now.  Ever since my first trip to Ireland, which I think was about 17 yrs ago.  They fascinate me, the way they are woven and continuous.
I used VersaMark ink to stamp onto red card stock for this card, which gave it a very subtle yet impressive look.
I decided to make this a birthday card and used VersaFine Smokey Gray ink to stamp the sentiment from the QKR Stampede Happy Birthday Set (#22803)

I like how this card turned out, very simple, clean look.
I hope you like it as much as I do.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Leave me a comment and let me know what you think.  I truly appreciate your comments.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

Dawnll said...

I am always fascinated by this pattern also...such a great pattern.
Love a CAS design.
blessings to you, Dawn ll