My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Thursday, May 19, 2011

QKR May Flowers Blog Hop

Hello and welcome to my post for the QKR Stampede Design Team Blog Hop!
If you have just happened by my blog, you might want to hop back to the
QKR Blog and start at the beginning.  You won't want to miss any of the wonderful inspiration our team has for you!

If you have come from Roxie's blog you are right on track.
This month we are featuring some of the fabulous flower images that
QKR Stampede has to offer.  I have here a card I made with the "Flower Blossom" stamp (#19701)
I stamped it onto watercolor paper and colored it with watercolor crayons. 
If you have never tried stamping onto watercolor paper and you use watercolor crayons or watercolor pencils, you should give it a try.  I just started using this type of paper and it is wonderful to work on.  I'm really loving it!

The "Happy Anniversary" (#9004) is from Eureka! Stamps which is one of the sister companies of QKR Stampede.  Check out both companies and see what wonderful images they have to offer.

Now that you have seen what wonderful flower image I used, hop on over to Jessica's blog and see what she has made to inspire you.

Thanks for stopping by today, come back soon. 
I'd love it if you would leave a comment and let me know what you think.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

5 comments:

Roxie said...

Nice layout, those images work great together!

Dawnll said...

This is just beautiful Kristie!

Kleeblatt said...

Clean and simple and so wonderful.
I like it.

Hugs Monika

Unknown said...

Beautiful card & image!

helli said...

wonderful, I like it...
helli