My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Flying Girl

Happy Day to you all!

Today I would like to share a happy card with you that I made with 3 images from Eureka! Stamps.

I am having so much fun working with the balloons and holders.  If you haven't seen these images, you should go check them out in the Eureka! Stamps Store.
Just "Go Shopping!" then click on the "balloons/holders" category.
There are so many options and once you have a few, you can interchange them.

For this fun card, I used the Flying Girl Holder (#21701), Oval Balloon (#5201) and Heart Balloon (#5204)

The Flying Girl was stamped onto watercolor paper and colored with watercolor crayons and fussy cut.  The balloons were stamped onto various colors of scrap card stock and fussy cut.

I used crochet cotton for the balloon strings, which were all gathered for the girl to hold on to. 

Some of the balloons were adhered with ATG Tape while the girl and the rest of the balloons were adhered with foam tape to give a bit of dimension to the card.
The clouds were free handed onto white card stock and adhered with ATG Tape.

Thank you for stopping by today!  I hope this card made you smile and that you have enjoyed it.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

 

2 comments:

Roxie said...

Cute one Kristie, this long cards styles come in handy for the balloon holders.

kisatrtle said...

This is one clever card