My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Friday, August 12, 2011

Noah balloon update.

Hello there!

I just wanted to pop in and show you an update on my Noah holder and balloon project.
My husband is a photographer and custom framer, so I asked him to frame this piece for me and I think it came out just fabulous.

How cute would this be in a child's room?!?!

Check out these and many more holders and balloons at Eureka! Stamps.
"Go Shopping" and then to the holder/balloon category.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

4 comments:

kisatrtle said...

Turned out great

Thebug415 said...

Oh how cute! This would make a great baby gift!

coldwaters2 said...

This is absolutely amazing Kristie the images look terrific and I agree it would look perfect in a child's bedroom.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Roxie said...

You packed in a lot of balloons on this card, very creative!