My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Fall is on the way.

This month our Eureka! Stamps Blog Hop had a fall theme, so I thought I would carry that theme on. 
This is one of the first Eureka! Stamps that I ordered.  As soon as I saw it, it went onto my wish list.
I have two cards to show you today that I made with the
"Tree Losing Leaves" (#34502)  image.
I stamped the image with VersaMark, applied Sticky Powder, heated and then applied Gold Leaf.  You can find a tutorial on this process here.
I cut around the image and layered it onto some card stock from my scrap stash and then onto the black paper with gold stars.  This then went onto a white card stock card base.

Inside I used a the lovely "When I See" (#34902) greeting.
I think this is such a beautiful and loving greeting!
Layering it onto black card stock really makes it stand out.

This 2nd card I used the same process and made it with blue card stock and layered it onto a white card stock base then cut around it giving the card a bit of a different look.

Eureka! Stamps has many wonderful fall images to choose from. Whether it is for a birthday, encouragement, Thanksgiving card or whatever occasion, there are many lovely images to use.  So hop on over to the Eureka! Stamps shop and see what you can find that you like.

Thanks for stopping by today!  Leave a comment if you like.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

No comments: