My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Eureka! Stamps September Blog Hop

Hello Blog Hoppers!

If you have just happened onto this hop, you should hop on over to the Eureka! Stamps Blog and start there.  It's the best way to be sure you don't miss any of the wonderful projects the design team has to show you.

If you arrived from
you are headed in the right direction.

This month our theme is "Fall" It's not quite here, but we need to be thinking about getting those fall themed cards and projects done.

Today I have a card that I made using the "Pumpkin Background" (#26601) image from Eureka! Stamps.
For this card I stamped the image twice, once on kraft card stock with VersaMark  and once on white watercolor paper with brown StazOn ink.

I used water color crayons to color parts of the image and fussy cut them to adhere over the image on the kraft card stock.  I used foam tape to give the images dimension.

I wanted the images to stand out so I layered them onto white card stock.
I then added the brown embroidery floss and layered it onto a kraft card stock base.

What says "Fall" more than pumpkins?

Thanks for stopping by, leave a comment if you like and then hop on to
where I'm sure you will find something lovely.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

8 comments:

Holly said...

How pretty!! I love how you just colored certain parts of this background and cut them out. They really pop out against the kraft background.

Roxie said...

Nice job with the backgorund image, I like how it's partially colored too.

Ceal said...

love how you stamped the background, super cute card!

Dawnll said...

Really like how you designed on Kraft paper.Great image to share

Tina said...

Very nice! Love the stamping of the background!

kyms kards said...

stunning colours

Carole S. said...

Hi, love you card, it`s got fal over it and yet pumpkins are just righ, great job, lve Carole Lockhart Stuart (Carole S)

Create It Simply said...

Great card! Wonderful techniques. TFS!