My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Life is Good

Hello blog friends!
Today I'm showing you a card that I made with 2 stamps from
"Flowering Vine" (#19704)
and
"Life is Good" (#16307)
I stamped the Flowering Vine onto white cardstock and colored it with FlexMarkers, layered it onto some blue polka dotted cardstock and adhered it to my card base.
This is when I ran into the question of the sentiment.
I wanted the vine to run up the card, because these are Morning Glories and the ones that we had in my yard when I was a kid, grew up the fence.
But once I added the sentiment I started to think the card looked better as a horizontal card.  I guess it could be used as either.

What do you think?  Leave me a comment and let me know which way you would use this card.  Vertical or horizontal?

Thanks for stopping by today, come again soon.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

No comments: