My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Friday, May 11, 2012

Mother's Day Rose

Hi everybody!
I have another Mother's Day card to show you.
I think this one will go to Aunt Bea, my hubby's aunt. 
She just moved into an assisted living center and I think a pretty card along with some flowers for Mother's Day will be just right for her.
I stamped this image onto white cardstock and colored it with FlexMarkers.
I fussy cut it and adhered it with foam tape to a card base covered with some patterned paper from my scrap stash.
Sorry, I don't know who made the stamp and I've had it for years.
The "Happy Mother's Day" sentiment is from the
"Happy Birthday" set (#22803) from QKR Stampede.

Thanks for stopping by today, leave a comment if you will.
I hope you have a lovely Mother's Day.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

Lisadwb said...

Wow, what a lovely rose!! I am sure Aunt Bea loved it!!